What Is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil comes from the seeds of the hemp plant, which is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species. You’ve probably heard of Cannabis as it relates to marijuana, but the species used to make the drug contains higher levels of the component “tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),” which is the component that contains psychoactive properties.
Hemp Seed Oil Skin Benefits.
Hemp Seed Oil is full of elements that essentially act as food for your skin, leaving it nourished and healthy. Here’s what that means as far as the look and feel of skin:
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.z
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Hemp seed oil can protect against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin calming: If you could use some relief from the feeling of some temporary skin irritation, this may be the oil for you. Hemp seed oil is naturally calming and the moisture it provides combats temporary discomfort.
- Balance Oily Skin: Because hemp seed oil doesn’t clog pores, it’s often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that has suffered from these issues.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Suitable for all skin types: What do you do if your skin is just struggling? Maybe you have clogged pores or dryness all at once. Hemp seed oil is calming and soothing while providing just the right amount of moisture.